Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm BACK!

Hi, it's me again! I'm sorry that I haven't written since December! Things have been a bit hectic around here latetly, but I'm finally taking the time to sit down and get started on my blog again.

I'm still cooking and baking, but there have been a few changes. My mom was diagnosed with gluten intolerance in December, and so she can't have gluten. That has been a huge change for our family, and now we're all trying to navigate living with a G-FREE family member. From now on, I'll be making gluten free meals and goodies, and I'll show you how to make them! We can find out together about what works and what doesn't. I'll still be doing the same things, but this time, I'll try not to go missing for eight months! (: Check it out daily for more updates!

~Nully~

P.S.
If you have any pointers or recipies you'd like me to try, please feel free to let me know!


 My mom & I at my cousin Esther's wedding with my cousin Matt 
in the background. Classic photo-bomb! =)

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back. That means more delectable delights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you and your mom! Such a gorgeous pair :)

    I think its great you are putting g-free meals together and sharing the recipes. A lot of people struggle with food allergies, (gluten intolerance is a big one) and having a place where they can come to get tasty recipes is a wonderful idea!

    I am proud of you for doing this and I look forward to reading more from Nully's Kitchen! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats right! even if i dont go here often im glad your back have a good one! you should try gluten free cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant wait until your next recipe nully! you should sell the food you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Max, that's nice of you to say, but I don't think I'll sell the food I make. I post recipies so others can try to make the same thing, and enjoy them like I did. Nice that though! :)

    ReplyDelete